What is Pre-Planning?
Pre-Planning is a sincere act of love. It relieves the burden of making arrangements at a most difficult time, enabling family and friends to better support each other’s sorrow. Pre-Planning provides comfort to the family that final wishes are respected. Pre-Planning is capable of relieving an financial and emotional burden of families and friends, making it easier for those we love.
What are the benefits of Pre-Planning?
- It Gives you the time to research the funeral provider, location and price.
- It allows you to personalize your service, making it as simple or traditional as you want.
- Eliminates second guessing regarding the wishes of the deceased at the time of death.
- Removes a tremendous burden from your family on what is certain to be one of the worst days of their lives.
Many individuals and families are making the decision to pre-arrange and pre-pay for the funeral expenses before the need arises. According to industry sources four and a half million people will pre-plantheir funeral and burial arrangements this year.
Pre-Planning for Peace of Mind:
Arranging your service, selecting a casket or urn, selecting an outer burial container, arranging transportation for family and friends, and selecting clothing are just a few of the many decisions to be made. With Pre-Planning, you can make these decisions and remove the financial and emotional burden from your family. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you arranged all these things for those you love.
What are the Advantages of Pre-Planning?
- Paying today’s prices guarantees that the funeral service will be carried out at no additional cost to the family.
- Pre-Paying a funeral prevents other life insurance policies from being depleted at the time of a loved one’s death.
- It allows you to consider cost effective options at a time when you are better prepared to make sound financial decisions.
- Gives you the flexibility to make payments – into an insurance policy, annuity or trust account.
- It allows you to shelter assets when paying for medical benefits.
Benson and Langehough Funeral Home and Cremation can provide the best possible guidance and information as you plan your funeral for the future. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at (507) 645-5123
Or, click here to email us any questions.